5 Hour Energy Drinks
This small container of liquid energy is the perfect survival tool to keep you focused and alert. The formula consists of Vitamin B complexes, vital amino acids, 4 simple calories, just enough caffeine to stimulate your rejuvenation, and other essential nutrients your body needs. It does not contain any herbal stimulants which can sometimes have adverse health effects.
This product can be used for so many different occasions. Traditionally, it's focus was for the average worker, late night student, early morning riser and those who felt the occasionally effects of fatigue after a long day or rough night of sleep. But we at Survival Camping Store realized another great quality that 5-hour energy can provide. Due to the light weight and compact size, this energy drink is perfect for survival situations and extended excursions, whether you are hiking, backpacking or camping. It is the ultimate outdoor formula for providing quick and lasting energy while you accomplish the tasks you need.
5 Hour Energy Drinks are portable and easily fit into your desk, backpack, survival kit, drawers, glove box, locker and more. Refrigeration is not required!
5-Hour Energy Recommended Use:
- Drink half a bottle for moderate energy.
- Drink a full bottle for maximum energy.
- Do not consumer more than 2 bottle daily, and allow several hours apart.
- Lasts for 72 hours after initial opening.
- Contains as much caffeine as the leading premium coffee.
- Limit caffeinated products to prevent nervousness, sleeplessness, and rapid heartbeat.
- You may experience a 'Niacin Flush' after using 5-Hour Energy. This is a warm feeling or skin redness that lasts a few minutes and is caused by Vitamin B3 increasing blood flow near the skin.
- Do not take if you are nursing, pregnant, or less than 12 years of age.
Additional Details About 5 Hour Energy:
- This product is certified Kosher
- Aspartame free
- Has no effects on any drug tests of any kind.
- All the ingredients are well within safe limits of consumption
- FDA certification was not required for this product, however 5-hour energy is closely monitored by the FDA
- Start by taking small amounts to see how your body reacts before taking a full amount.
- Best times to consume:
- When you are tired
- In the morning
- After lunch
- Before, during, or after workouts
- When traveling
- Survival Situations!
Available flavors: Berry - Grape - Orange - Pomegranate
Available Varieties: Original - Extra Strength - Caffeine Free
5 Hour Energy Ingredients:
- Vitamin B6 - Key role in producing amino acids and building proteins. Needed to form new cells, create DNA, and for over 100 crucial biochemical reactions.
- Vitamin B12 - Involved in producing carbohydrates.
- Vitamin B3 (Niacin) -
- Vitamin B9 (Folic Acid) -
- Citicoline -
- Tyrosine -
- Phenylalanine -
- Taurine -
- Malic Acid -
- Glucuronolactone -
- Caffeine -