Gerber Bear Grylls Tinder Box
This nifty device consists of a grated edge that can be used to shave tinder pieces from a stick and then stored in the container to be kept dry and ready for use when needed.
The TinderBox design gives you the ability to have fire making potential at all times. Of course there are loads of unique fire starting tools on the market, many of which work even in rainy and wet conditions. And there is even waterproof tinder you can purchase for easy fire-making potential anytime. But for the regular adventurer or serious prepper, the costs can add up. The Bear Grylls Tinderbox solves this problem by allowing you to make your own tinder!
- Steel (C304) grater-like cutting surface for carving thin wood shavings.
- High grip rubberized exterior with oblong shape for easy handling.
- The cutter automatically traps and stores newly created tinder.
- Works with wet or dry wood.
- Magnifying glass can be used to help ignite a fire.
- Emergency signal mirror included.
- Can store matches in container, as well as other forms of tinder.
- Comes with the Bear Grylls Priorities of Survival Handbook
- Polycarbonate/ABS with TPE overmold
- Polypropylene cutter cover
- Weight: 3 ounces - Dimensions: 1.06" x 2.25" x 5.75"
Gerber's line of survival gear featuring Bear Grylls is not a sales gimmick. It's a true collaboration of industry expertise, technical skills, and advanced knowledge of what it takes to continue your existence in the most extreme circumstances. It's recognized all across the boards that fire is one of the most beneficial and important survival concepts. The Bear Grylls Tinderbox is one of many tools that can supply you with this advantage in virtually any scenario. With it's extremely compact size and light weight, there is no excuse not to own one.