Podsacs Airstream Lite Compression Sac
A special stuff sack designed to compress soft goods such as sleeping bags and clothing into the smallest volume of space as possible. This is particularly useful for internal frame backpacks. Stuff sacks can also be used as general containers and storage for small objects.
The Podsacs' Compression Sac is lightweight and waterproof. The ability to block out water while saving lots of storage space is a valuable asset to any backpacker.
Compression Sack Features:
- eVent fabric base is what allows air to release for compression
- Drysac is waterproof so weather and conditions is not a threat
- Reinforced with heavier materials at traditional 'weak spots'
- Side release buckles provide quick access
- Roll top closure with side release buckles
- D-ring hang loops
- Ripstop nylon cordura fabric with cord compression system
- Each size is color coded
- Size - Colors include:
- Small - Magenta (7 L) (6.7"x11.8")
- Medium - Red/orange (10 L) (7.5"x13.8")
- Large - Light blue (15 L) (8.7"x15.7")
- Extra large - Orange (20 L) (9.4"x17.7")
- Weight: 75 grams (medium)
- Podsacs - "Stuff it, Squash it!"
Ideal for camping as a carry bag or flexible container, apart from the standard compression sack purposes. Can be used to carry first-aid supplies, money, garbage, paper goods and more. This type of container can also be known as a drawstring bag.
The contents inside can be reduced in size by pulling on the drawstrings while compressing the bag from top to bottom. This releases air and ultimately compresses everything within the space bag.
A little outdoor research indicates to us that compression bags are among the most valuable gear sacks you can carry because during an extended journey, space becomes as important a factor as the ability to remain ultralight. This carry-all pouch is really a solid pack for the long-term backpacking expedition.