Wenzel Current Two Person Hiking Tent
This small 2-person tent is great for beginning to advanced hikers. The lightweight and compact design of this tent is ideal for hiking, biking, mountaineering, backpacking and many more outdoor activities. Wenzel really went above and beyond the standard outdoor tent features by incorporating new advanced aspects such as the Weather Armor Fabric.
Wenzel Current Hikers Tent Features:
- Weather Armor Fabric provides weather and waterproof capabilities. It is resistant to UV radiation and allows maximum durability. Color will not fade!
- Sonic Sealed Floors are welded and not stitched to eliminate common pathways for water to enter.
- Armor Tough Seams provide a double stitch method with lap-feld seams that enable a strong shingle effect against water.
- All threads, zippers, and webbing are treated with the Weather Armor superior water repellency applications.
- The lower portion of the Hikers Tent walls features a Rain Shingle design enabling a water-shed effect.
- Transbreeze means this tent features mesh doors, windows, vents, and roofs for maximum air circulation and cross breeze when wanted.
Base: 4' x 3.1' x 6.8'
Center Height: 48"
Area: 21.8 sq. ft.
The Wenzel Current Hikers Tent comes with tent stakes and a tent storage duffel bag. Like all Wenzel gear, this tent comes with a 10 year warranty.
Wenzel has been known for manufacturing amazing outdoor tents for all purposes such as camping, hiking, backpacking and more. The Current Hikers Tent is the latest and most innovative design in the realm of hiking tents.