Fire Knife - Light My Fire Swedish Knife With Fire Starter
A quality stainless steel blade that comes with the original Swedish FireSteel fire starting tool in the back of the Knife. Made with magnesium alloy, the fire knife starts fires with a quick strike of the flint rod. Works even when wet and at all altitudes. Sheath comes with a clip for easy carry and transport. Rubber handle features great traction for extra grip.
Light My Fire Swedish Fire Knife
- Sturdy profile grounded blade
- TPE rubber grip handle
- Works when wet and at any altitude
- Produces 5,400 degree sparks
- Good for 3,000 strikes
- Sheath comes with pocket clip
- Sandvik 12C27 stainless steel blade
- Magnesium alloy fire starter
- 8.7" length - 3.3 oz weight
- Directions included
- Made by Light My Fire
Uses For Fire Knives
- Lighting stoves
- Camp fires
- Emergency fire starting
Instructions for using the Swedish Survival Knife with fire starter
- Remove coating on fire striking rod.
- Pull the Swedish knife down the length of the fire starter slowly but firmly.
- Sparks easily ignite tinder materials.
An amazing addition to your supply of survival gear. This tool covers 2 of the most important components of survival, fire and knife wielding. A knife and ability to make fire are integral aspects to your survival kit and no selection of gear is complete without.