The Bear Grylls Folding Sheath Knife
This knife blade was based off of Bear Grylls Ultimate Knife
Kit. With compactness and lightness in mind, the folding sheath knife can be carried easily, kept out of the way, and attached to your belt, pack, or other resource for easy transportation.
Bear Grylls Folding Sheath Knife Features:
- High carbon, stainless steel drop point knife blade is half serrated and perfect for blade retention and survival uses such as cutting rope or cordage.
- Dual sided thumbstud for one handed opening
- Bear Grylls textured, rubberized ergonomic grip for a non-slip hold and maximum comfort
- Lock back blade for safety and security when closing
- Nylon sheath is military grade and lightweight. Also mildew resistant and allows you to carry vertically or horizontally
- Comes with Bear Grylls Priorities of Survival Guide
- Made by Gerber
Overall Length: 8.5’’ - Closed Length: 4.9’’ - Blade Length: 3.6’’ - Weight (with sheath): 5.3 oz. - Weight (no sheath): 4.3 oz.
The Bear Grylls survival series is a line of survival gear with incredible standards in quality. This folding knife can be used for many practical purposes in both survival situations and everyday tasks. You can easily build shelters, cut rope, start fires and complete many other tasks with this blade. Check out the video below for more details and Bear Grylls own input in the - Gerber Bear Grylls Folding Knife with sheath!