Aquamira Frontier Sport Filter for Water Bottles
An antimicrobial water filter designed for sports bottles with straw attachments. Removes contaminants as small as 2 microns, both organic and inorganic. The thick-wall filter allows longer life span than traditional thin-wall filters. Activated carbon not only removes waterborne chemicals and harmful bacteria, but also improves taste. This water filter can be used for hundreds of refills and prevents backflush.
Aquamira Bottle Filter Features:
- Eliminates 99.9% of contaminants including:
- E. Coli
- 2 stage filtration system
- High density polypropylene fiber pre filter screen for large particles
- Highly efficient porous plastic carbon block final filter
- 1 cartridge provides over 100 gallons of filtered water
- High water flow and low pressure
- Activated coconut shell carbon
- Miraguard antimicrobial technology slows down any growth of bacteria, fungus, algae, mildew, and mold within the filter medium.
- Easy to use. Instructions included.
- Economically and environmentally friendly. Can save up to 400 bottles of water or over 100 gallons worth
- BPA free
- Made by Aquamira (Mcnett)
This product converts a simple water bottle into an advanced filtration system. It simply draws the water from the bottom of the bottle and filters it through the tested and certified Mcnett water bottle filter. The filter is 2" in diameter and fits many but not all sports water bottles. This is also a great product to keep handy for emergency purposes.
Everyday hydration - simply fill with tap water to save hundreds of dollars on bottled water.
Camping and backpacking - Carry along the trail and refill at any water source you come to such as a stream or river.
Store in your bug out bag for emergency use only.
To Convert a Water Bottle with a Straw into a Filter Bottle:
Remove cap and disconnect
Press straw snugly onto the
Place the filter and straw
the straw at the rim of the
Remove the straw and filter
Reconnect the open end of
Re-insert the filter into the
bottle and allow the cap to
hang over the side, fill the
bottle with water, replace
Note: On initial use, carbon dust can
be removed by sucking water out of
the straw until the water stream
clears up. Simply discard the
harmless, discolored water.
Flow rates may be slightly
reduced and suction a little difficult
on initial use, due to entrapped air in
the filter matrix. Flow rates will
improve as the filter media becomes
If viruses or bacteria are
suspected, use in conjunction with
Technology: suppresses the growth
of bacteria, algae, fungus, mold and
mildew within the filter media.
Do Not Freeze: Freezing a wetted
filter may damage the filter media
and compromise filter integrity.