Rothco GI Milpack Fuel Gel Packs
A safe and reliable source of heat. Long lasting, easy to light, and can also be used to cook food and disinfect water by bringing to a boil.
- Includes: 3 packs of fuel gel (1.25 oz each)
- Each pack burns for 12-15 minutes
- Squeeze gel in to heat safe container
- Use lighter or matches to ignite
- To cook or bring water to a boil, hold flame-proof container 2.5 inches over flame.
Cautions: Keep shielded from wind. Use in well ventilated areas. Avoid skin and eye contact.
First Aid: Use water to wash in accidentally contacted.
Uses: Meant to be used for ration components. Recommended by the foremost leaders in military supplies.
Information about Ethylene Glycol (fuel gel substance):
Diethylene glycol is an organic compound with the formula (HOCH2CH2)2O. It is a colorless, practically odorless, poisonous, and hygroscopic liquid with a sweetish taste. It is miscible in water, alcohol, ether, acetone, and ethylene glycol. This substance is also a well known solvent.