Chinook Rainier Backpack
This multi day expedition pack is a great backpack for extended backpacking, camping, and hiking trips. At 4575 cubic inches it is large enough to store plenty of survival gear, camping supplies, equipment, and tools for several days worth. Yet at the same time this internal frame backpack is also light enough for comfort and easy transport.
Chinook Rainier 75 Features:
- Internal frame
- Top loading main compartment
- 4575 cubic inches - large capacity for multi day expeditions
- Padded back and shoulder straps with Air-Flow mesh and adjustable webbing
- Detachable cell phone holder on shoulder straps
- Torso adjustment and adjustable stabilizer straps
- Scalloped side compression straps
- Heavy duty #10 nylon coil zipper on lower opening
- 600D HDTEX polyester
- 4575 cubic inches
- Manufactured by Chinook
- Made in USA
Next time you plan an outdoor expedition whether it is a few days or a few weeks, consider a large size internal frame backpack like the Chinook Rainier 75 multi day expedition pack. The internal frame allows incredible comfort and support while maintaining capacity for a large amount of camping supplies, equipment, survival gear, and other tools for the outdoors.