Stargazer Backpack w/ Internal Frame
-Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty-
The Stargazer backpack is a great high quality outdoor backpack for those seeking large capacity, durability, and comfort without over paying. The internal frame supports amazing rigidity and comfort while carrying a lot of survival gear, camping supplies, hiking equipment, tools, etc... whatever you need for your outdoor excursion. The stargazer features many attributes that provide convenient storage space, comfortability, protection, and practicality. Just read the features below for detailed specs.
- Great technical pack for a day and a half trek
- Lightweight aluminum internal stay to stabilize large loads
- Suspended mesh back panel for maximum airflow
- Deluxe back padding with molded texture for added comfort
- Extra padded, ergonomically designed waist belt comfortably supports heavy loads
- Articulated, yoke-style shoulder straps with sliding sternum adjusters
- Fits most 2 liter reservoirs (hydration reservoir not included)
- Top loading main compartment with cinch cord closure
- Left & right side pouches. Perfect for storing water bottles
- Top hood pocket with zipper closure
Dimensions: 24in H x 13in W x 10in D / 3,440 cu in
About Outdoor Products
Outdoor Products is a worldwide outdoor sporting gear manufacturer, established in 1973. Before 1973, the Outdoor Products founders were busy retailing outdoor sporting gear in their Los Angeles based department store, "The Famous Department Store". This retail establishment was legendary for the wide array of merchandise and was the primary source for outdoor gear in Southern California during that time. The Famous Department Store had a total of four retail floors that were packed with every sporting good item imaginable.
The experience of buying and selling outdoor gear eventually led the Outdoor Products® family to designing and manufacturing their own goods. These goods were sold in their store and were immediately embraced by customers. Eventually, the new products became the hottest selling gear in all their four floors of retail space.
Today, Outdoor Products is a worldwide outdoor sporting gear manufacturer and distributor. Outdoor Products no longer has their department stores but they still continue in their long time retail commitment to customer satisfaction. This commitment is backed by an unrivaled Lifetime Guarantee and a desire to create the most innovative, quality designs at an unbeatable price for outdoor enthusiasts and novices alike.
Survival Tip: An internal frame is the most complex design of all backpack types. It is the perfect combination of external frames and frameless backpacks, giving you the best of both worlds in all categories of backpacking needs.