Adventure Medical Tactical Field and Trauma Kit w/ Quikclot
The biggest kit in the world won't make a difference if it's sitting in camp while you're in the field. The Field Trauma with QuikClot is designed to be small enough to stash into a daypack while equipping you with the supplies and information to venture 1-2 days away from your base. A 25 g QuikClot Sport dressing stops life-threatening bleeding fast, while the included bandages, dressings, and medication enable you to stabilize the fracture or sprain, and keep the patient comfortable while you make your way back to camp or await rescue.
- Great for: Hunting Guides - Military & Law Enforcement - Professional Rescue Squad
|4||Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, 1" x 3"|
|3||Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, Knuckle|
|2||Bandage, Butterfly Closure|
|1||Bandage, Elastic, Self Adhering, 2"|
|2||Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 2" x 2", Pkg./2|
|2||Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 4" x 4", Pkg./2|
|1||Dressing, Non-Adherent, Sterile, 3" x 4"|
|2||Gloves, Nitrile (Pair), Hand Wipe|
|1||QuikClot Sport 25g|
|2||Trauma Pad, 5" x 9"|
Blister / Burn
|11||Moleskin, Pre-Cut & Shaped (11 pieces)|
|1||Splinter Picker/Tick Remover Forceps|
|1||Comp. Guide to Wilderness & Travel Medicine|
|1||After Bite Wipe|
|2||Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg)|
|1||Aspirin (325 mg), Pkg./2|
|2||Ibuprofen (200 mg), Pkg./2|
|6||After Cuts & Scrapes Antiseptic Wipe|
|1||Dressing, Petrolatum, 3" x 3"|
|1||Tape, 1/2" x 10 Yards|
|2||Triple Antibiotic Ointment, Single Use|
We reserve the right to add, substitute, or delete items if necessary
Please note: Some medications may not be available in products sold outside of the US, additional items may be substituted.
- QuikClot Sport Sponge stops bleeding fast.
- Antiseptic wipes and butterfly bandages for closing small wounds.
- Petrolatum gauze promotes healing and doesn't adhere to deep puncture wounds.
- A wide array of medications to treat pain, inflammation, and common allergies.
- Nitrile examination gloves plus biohazard disposal bag.
- Hospital-quality tools, including EMT Shears and precision forceps set the standard for backcountry medical care.
- Wraps and bandages to immobilize fractures and provide support.
Manufacturer Part#: 2064-0291