Maxpedition Typhoon Backpack
Described as a compact, everyday backpack. This is the type of pack you can strap on for a bicycle ride or use as a bug out bag. It's main specialty is the impressive organization of pouches. The multiple pockets allow you to carry a great variety of items, including your essential gear, smartphone, and flashlights and small tools. Carry all these things without burdening the extra weight of an over-sized backpack.
EDC Typhoon Pack Features:
- 750 cubic inches
- Overall dimensions: Approximately 12" x 14.5" x 12"
- Exterior front:
- Y-compression strap w/ 1" webbing
- 23 channels of PALS webbing
- Loop field for patches (8.5" x 2")
- Upper zippered pouch (9" x 4.75" x 2")
- Lower zippered pouch (9" x 8" x 2"
- 2 Internal slip pockets (4.5" x 3.5")
- Internal slip pocket (7" x 5.5")
- Internal mesh slip pocket (8" x 5")
- Exterior rear has breathable padding for comfort
- Main compartment size: 9.5" x 13" x 4"
- Compatible with 1.5 liter hydration bladder (50 ounce water reservoir)
- Compatible with additional attachment straps
- Adjustable padded, breathable straps w/ 8 channels of PALS webbing and 2 D-ring attachment points
- Removable sternum strap with quick release buckle
- Exterior left:
- 10 channels of PALS webbing
- Paracord retention
- Exterior right:
- Sheath pocket (2" x 5" x 1.5"
- Zippered pouch (3.5" x 5" x 1.5")
- Exterior top:
- Grab handle w/ 1" webbing
- 2 attachment loops w/ 1" webbing
- Button-lock security strap: Deters theft
- Main interior front:
- Mesh slip pocket (9.5" x 5.5")
- Zippered slip pocket (9.5" x 6.5")
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- YKK high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
give you maximum comfort at full capacity. Ideal for hauling gear among all levels, ergonomically designed, and made from strong durable materials. Weather resistant
, quality stitching, padding and even weight distribution are just a few additional pros that this backpack can offer.
Ideal uses include carrying camping gear, hydration reservoirs, laptops, textbooks and CCW. Modular, can be used as first aid pack, many configurations available.
At the time of addition, the Typhoon has a 100% positive customer review rate among Maxpedition users. "This is one fly gearslinger."
Simple washing instructions: Wipe down with damp cloth. Do not machine wash or use detergents or bleach.
Maxpedition - "Hard use gear everyday"