Seattle Sports Aquaknot Backpack
One of the world's best waterproof backpacks is the Aquaknot Dry Bag Pack. Ideal for water sports and many other outdoor activities such as hiking and camping. No worries about torrential downpours, unforeseen puddles and accidental drops on the boat. The Aquaknot sports a unique strapping system, Velcro technology, and a comfortable design. It's no wonder we hear so many good things about this pack (see below).
Dry Backpack Features:
- Back panel with air-flow design
- Reflective patches for safety
- Gusseted side exterior pockets
- Side closures and detachable straps
- Traditional top buckles hidden in a "buckle garage"
- Top quick release buckles and center clip
- Removable side strap and Velcro strap option
- 3-way closure system works in multiple ways
- Prevents water from entering pack
- 2 Types:
- 1200 cubic inches (2.2 lbs)
- 1800 cubic inches (2.6 lbs)
- 2 Color options:
- Seattle Sports Company
Ideal Uses For: Cyclists - Rafters - Paddlers - Adventure Racing - Sailing
How does a dry bag work? The strapping system allows the pack to seal in a waterproof manner which is then supplemented by plastic-like materials that do not allow water to pass through. In other words, the fabric is entirely impermeable with minimal gaps for there to be any leakage. This item is also great to be used for bug out scenarios and travel.