Multi-Purpose Backpacker's Poncho
This poncho fits nicely over your backpack as you trek through the trails on a rainy day. It will keep you, your clothing, and all things covered dry as possible despite the wet conditions. The poncho also provides numerous other uses. When not wearing this item, it doubles as a ground tarp, gear cover, rain fly or even a canopy.
This outer garment can also provide a modest amount of insulation on cooler days, in addition to being watertight. Although it may seem like nothing more than a large sheet of fabric, the Backpacker Poncho is designed to be much more than just that. Just check out the list of features below!
Backpacker Poncho Features (By Liberty Mountain)
- Back panel extensions that fasten up or down - This enables it to fit over full-sized packs.
- Grommets as corners for use as a makeshift tarp.
- Hood with reinforced bill and drawstring and cord lock.
- Sewn-in pockets as stuff sacks
- Navy blue color
- Water resistant
- Coated taffeta nylon - 1.9 ounces
- Overall weight: 11.6 ounces
- Dimensions: 53" x 40"x x 50"
- Provided by Liberty Mountain Distributor
The important aspects
about this poncho is that it is not some light, flimsy piece of garbage bag material. It's built heavy and made to last, yet still efficient for light backpackers. Careful detail has been put into the stitching and fabric lines as to provide a durable accessory to combat rain without having to worry about water leaks.