Coleman Evanston Tent
The Evanston tent can sleep up to 6 people and features a weatherproof rain fly that will surely keep you and your crew dry. It measures 10 feet by 11 feet and can be set up in 15 minutes or less.
The electrical port allows you to utilize electronic devices inside the tent by providing the necessary power. It can run your lighting, cell phone chargers, laptops, and more.
When not using the rain fly or awnings you can enjoy conveniently filtered sunlight or the beautiful starlit night sky through the mesh windows on the top or sides of the tent.
- Capacity: 6 Person
- Dimensions: 11' x 10' by 6' (Center height: 6')
Weather-tec system ensures dryness and protection from bad weather
- Leak free, protected seams
- Weather resistant fabrics including the flooring
- Wind Strong Frame - resists bending in high winds
- Zipper cuff protection
- Tested in Coleman's unique rain room and wind room
- Rainfly and window awnings included
- Mesh sun roof
- Continuous pole sleeves and snag-proof design allows fast setup in under 15 minutes
- Strong against high winds due to the Insta-Clip pole attachments
- Backed by Coleman's limited 1 year warranty
Why the Evanston?
The size of the tent alone provides a lot of comfort and mobility for multiple people to use at once. The center stands at 6 feet high allowing ANYONE to comfortably maneuver even on their feet.
The frame provides a lot of support in extreme temperatures, including high winds and heavy precipitation. The recreational aspect being the electronic port allows campers to continue using their devices without worry of being entirely cut off. Of course if that's what you want, you still have that option.
The awnings are a great feature that help to prevent sideways rainfalls from entering the tent, many of us have been in that situation and it is not pleasant.
The setup is simple enough for anyone to configure yet utilizes an efficient structural design so as to not sacrifice integrity. Did we also mention that the entrance has a mini foot wipe to prevent tracking dirt inside the tent?
Repair and Replacement Parts
Coleman offers replacement parts and repair products specifically designed for the Evanston tent.
Please see Coleman's Manual for more information on the Evanston 6 person tent