Coghlans Fire Discs
A great fuel source for lighting up campfires and wood stoves. They light easily due to the waxed cedar material and will burn very hot for long periods of time. A standard outdoor meal might take up to 30 minutes to cook and these discs will help accomplish that task.
They are also great for emergency cooking and will be a valuable addition to your prepared food cache. They can be stored indefinitely.
Fire Disc Features:
- Convenient for fire starting and cooking.
- An essential item for camping and emergency preparedness.
- Completely waterproof and lights in seconds.
- Can be extinguished and re-lit for most efficient use.
- Each disc can be broken into smaller pieces for multiple uses.
- Perfect for wood burning stoves.
- Made from cedar wood and refined wax.
- Easy to use and safe for cooking.
Dimensions: 1 disc measures about 1" tall and 4" in diameter. (3.5 ounces)