Mykel Hawke Latitude Survival Kit
One of the most well known survival experts, Mykel Hawke, advocates the importance of prepping for any scenario. The idea behind his latitude and longitude kits is that you can pack them anywhere to be used at anytime. It's also essential to be able to utilize your surroundings in any environment. The Latitude Kit weighs less than half a pound and can be attached to any backpack, belt, or just thrown in the back of the car.
Survival Kit Contains:
- Iodine and Alcohol Prep Pads - For emergency medical care.
- Sewing Kit - For emergency repairs.
- Ultra Bright Flashlight - Makes nighttime tasks more manageable.
- Signaling Mirror - To alert potential rescuers and even assist in fire starting.
- Snare Wire - Catch small game by setting snare traps.
- Multi-Function Plier - Accomplish skilled survival tasks with the help of a strong tool.
- Fishing Kit - Fishing for food is a great passive, low energy form of food procurement.
- Compass - Keep your bearings straight as you navigate to safety.
- Fire Striker - Assistance in building the all-important fire.
- Waterproof Poncho - Help thermoregulate and stay dry in bad weather conditions.
- Waterproof Pouch - Keeps all your valuables free of moisture and wetness.
Mykel Hawke is a green beret with years of experience whose been featured on the Discovery Channel on "Man, Woman, Wild".