Midland 36-Mile Range 2-Way Camouflage Waterproof Walkie Talkies
This pair of handheld communication radios feature an incredible 2-hour charge time and lengthened battery life due to the lithium polymer battery technology. It's long range, waterproof in mild conditions, and as all Midland radios are, it's user friendly and ergonomic. This usability is a must have component for the rugged outdoor adventurer, which the GXT2050VP4 Radio was designed for!
2-Way Radio Details:
- HD dynamic audio - For loud and clear communication
- 22 main channels + 28 extra channels
- 36 mile range (in optimum conditions)
- JIS4 Waterproof
- 142 Privacy Codes - Block other users from listening
- Whisper mode - Enhances clarity while keeping volume low
- NOAA Weather Alert Radio w/ Weather scan
- Automatically connects with local weather station and alerts you of bad approaching conditions!
- 10 Call alerts
- SOS Siren
- eVOX Hands free operation
- Ultra fast charge time
- Dual Watch
- Channel Scan
- Silent Operation
- LCD Back lit display
- Vibrate alert
- Keystroke tones
- Keypad lock
- Roger beep
- Auto squelch
- Mic and headphone jacks
- Drop-in charger capable
- Battery life extender
- Midland Radios 3-year Warranty
Midland Package Contains:
- Pair of radios
- Pair of headsets
- Belt clips
- Lithium polymer battery packs
- AC adapter
- DC adapter
- Desktop charger
- Owner's Manual
This walkie talkie
is also compatible with many other great Midland Radio accessories, soon to be released at the Survival Camping Store. Stay tuned for the addition of TH4 Action Throat Mic, TH3 Earphone Mic, and many more.
IMPORTANT NOTICE, FCC LICENSE REQUIRED FOR GMRS OPERATION
(Only Applicable for GMRS Radio Use in the United States)
The GXT2000/2050 Series operates on GMRS (General Mobile Radio Service) frequencies which require an FCC (Federal Communications Commission) license. You must be licensed prior to operating on channels 1 - 7 or 15 - 22, which comprise the GMRS channels of the GXT2000/2050 Series. Serious penalties could result from unlicensed use of GMRS channels, in violation of FCC rules, as stipulated in the Communications Acts Sections 501 and 502 (amended). You will be issued a call sign by the FCC which should be used for station identification when operating the radio on GMRS channels. You should also cooperate by engaging in permissible transmissions only, avoiding channel interference with other GMRS users, and being prudent with the length of your transmission time.
Exposure To Radio Frequency Energy
Your Midland radio is designed to comply with the following national and
international standards and guidelines regarding exposure of human beings to
radio frequency electromagnetic energy:
- United States Federal Communications Commission, Code of Federal Regulations: 47 CFR part 2 sub-part J
- American National Standards Institute (ANSI)/Institute of Electrical & Electronic Engineers (IEEE) C95. 1-1992
- Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers (IEEE) C95. 1-1999 Edition
- National Council on Radiation Protection and Measurements (NCRP) of the United States, Report 86, 1986
- International Commission on Non-lonizing Radiation Protection (ICNIRP) 1998.
To control your exposure and ensure compliance with the general population or uncontrolled environment exposure limits, transmit no more than 50% of the time. The radio generates measurable RF energy exposure only when transmitting.
IMPORTANT: Changes or modifications to this unit not expressly approved by MIDLAND RADIO CORP. could void your right to operate this unit. Your radio is set up to transmit a regulated signal on an assigned frequency. It is against the law to alter or adjust the settings inside the COMMUNICATOR to exceed those limitations. Any adjustment to your radio must be made by qualified technicians.