Military Cache Box
*This is a refurbished item*
Made of a strong fiberglass material, this box is waterproof due to the rubber gasket. It consists of heavy mold and is stackable with other boxes of the same design. It can be buried deep underground and maintain the quality of the items inside, preventing them from decaying more quickly, rusting, or taking on moisture damage.
- Heavily molded fiberglass is nearly unbreakable.
- Tightly sealed rubber gasket keeps out moisture and is fully waterproof.
- 8 cam locks (2 on each side) keep the military-style box closed as tightly as possible.
- 2 carry handles makes it easy to transport from location to location.
- Weight: 11.17 lbs
- Outside: 31" by 19.5" by 18"
- Inside bottom: 13.5" by 14.5" by 2.75"
- Inside top: 13.5" by 14.5" by 2"
Uses for Cache Box:
Storing valuables - Keep emergency supplies - Geocaching (an outdoor treasure-hunting game) - Treasure Trove - Waterproofing container
Caching is the act of storing food in the animal kingdom. When SHTF we may all be subject to reverting to animalistic lifestyles, requiring the need to cache food and other important gear for private use. Keep out of view of the public eye. Remain secretive so as not to lose the contents within your military-spec box.
*This item may be in "used" condition as it's availability comes from military surplus supplies.