Purinize Water Treatment Bottles
When added to water, Purinize causes dissolved impurities to become insoluble and coagulate (clump) together. Not only will this process help filter your water from chemicals, heavy metals, sediment and volatile organic compounds, but it will also disinfect a large number of bacteria, protozoa and viruses.
As a result, you will notice a great improvement in taste compared to other water purification methods, while disinfecting your drinking water even more efficiently.
Active: Sulfate Mineral Salts - 2%
Inactive: Purified Water - 98%
These are all-natural ingredients consisting of concentrated mineral salts that have been extracted from volcanic formations.
Add 10-15 drops of per liter of water or 1 tsp. per gallon.Depending on water quality, you may need more solution for best results
- Mix well for 5-10 minutes or more depending on water quality and volume.
- Apply the Filtration Process:
- Siphon the water on top for drinking and discard the remaining portion on the bottom. For dirty water, this should be visibly evident.
- Further separate the impurities by filtering the siphoned water through another filter, a physical filter is highly suggested to use for ANY water treatment chemical.
- Storage: Keep in cool, dry place between 45-95° F. Safe for long term, continuous use.
2 Ounces Treats up to 60 Liters of Water
8 Ounces Treats up to 240 Liters of Water
Outdoor Activities - Travel - Survival - Disaster Relief
Purinize has the highest safety level compared to any other water treatment solution. Consisting of purified water and concentrated mineral salts, Purinize is 100% natural and free of synthetic chemicals, which means it's completely safe for everyday use.
Simply add the suggested amount of Purinize to your water, mix well, and your water is ready to drink within minutes. (We suggest running your water through a filter to remove any fine particles, debris or neutralized contaminants. As with any water treatment product, if the water source is highly questionable, additional solution & wait time may be needed for optimal purification results.)
EASY TO Use:
Purinize helps neutralize bad odors and tastes. In fact, it may even improve the taste of treated water.
Its portable 2 fl. oz. size, weighing just a few ounces, ensures that it can be easily carried by individuals all around the world.
LIGHTWEIGHT AND COMPACT:
Purinize contains only all-natural ingredients and processes are protected under U.S. patent 4,776,963.
Features a simple 4 step process:
With proper storage, Purinize can last for years since there is no carbon involved. This makes it the perfect long-term prepping water treatment system.
Purinize will neutralize bad tastes and odors and it perfectly safe for extended and continuous use.
Purinize Protects Against:
- Giardia Lamblia
- Escherichia coli (E.Coli)
- Enterobacter cloacae
- Proteus mirablis
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Klebsiella terrigena
- Poliovirus I
- 159 Industrial Chemicals including Volatile Organic Compounds, Hexavalent Chromium & BPA
- 79 Pesticides including DDT & Atrazine
- 36 Pharmaceuticals including Steroids & Antibiotics
- Disinfectants & their byproducts including Chlorine & Trihalomethanes
- Heavy Metals including Arsenic, Lead & Mercury