Napier Outdoors Sportz Truck Tent Series - #57
This amazing line of tents fit right into the bed of a pickup truck, a great way to enhance any number of events such as tailgating parties, spontaneous camping trips, overnight adventures, and family vacations. The tent simply assembles in the back of the truck making a safe, clean outdoor shelter for two. The #57 series comes with 6 tent models to choose from, assuring that you'll compatibility with virtually any popular truck model.
- Two-person capacity
- Napier's unique patented sewn-in floor protects against the elements and is water resistant.
- The large interior space also provides 5.6 feet of head room.
- Two large windows and side vents with an optional middle divider for increased ventilation.
- Have access to the truck's cab through the tent's rear access panel.
- Weather protective rain fly included.
- Awning attaches to tailgate providing even more sun and weather protection. (4' x 4')
- Interior pocket for gear storage
- Poles and sleeves are color coded for easy set up.
- Comes with an expandable carry bag for convenient portability.
- 1 door - 2 windows
- 3 season recommendation
- Height: 68 inches
- Weight: 22-26 pounds
- Floor material: 1200 mm PU nylon Taffeta
- Rain fly/wall/roof materials: 1200 mm PU polyester Taffeta (Rain fly has seam taping)
- Window material: Polyester mesh
- 6 tent poles - 4 awning poles
- Napier 1 year warranty
Sizing Chart for Tent/Truck Compatibility
|Tent Model||Full Size (57022)||Compact (57044)||Crew Cab (57890)|
|Truck Size||Full Size Regular Bed||Compact Short Bed||Full Size Crew Cab|
|Truck Models||Chevrolet: C/K - Silverado|
Ford: F Series
Toyota: T-100 - Tundra
|Chevrolet: S-10 and Colorado|
GMC: Canyon - Sonoma - S-15
Nissan: Frontier King Cab
Toyoya: Hilux - Tacoma
Not compatible with: Step/flare truck beds - Ford Ranger splash side step; Edge or Tremor - Hummer H3T - Honda Ridgeliner - Mitsubishi L200 - Toyota T3 Tundra - Nissan Frontier Crew Cab (60" box)
Click Here for Printable Set-up Instructions