United Cutlery M48 Talon Survival Spear
Measuring just over 44 inches, this spear reps a razor sharp head nearly a half inch thick! This weapon was made to be used -- Not for display! The shaft is crafted with an infusion of fiberglass (30%) making it semi-flexible and virtually indestructible. Whats more is that the shaft is designed as a cane (walking stick), so there you go, you just found yourself multiple uses with one tool, isn't that every prepper and survivalists' objective?
Survival Spear Features:
- 8" stainless steel blade (double edged)
- Cane crafted spear shaft (30% fiberglass)
- Rubber sheath included
- Hand grip notches near balance point
- Total length: 44.25"
- Durable and strong
- Multiple practical applications
- United Cutlery - Stronger. Sharper.
is simply a pole weapon with a pointed head. But not all spears are created equal... Since the dawn of civilization, spears have been the primary weapon of choice for self defense and food procurement up until the modern era, but that doesn't mean there's no place for a spear anymore...
Practical Uses for the M48 Talon Survival Spear:
- Commonly used for boar, a spear can take down a plethora of large or small game.
- Carp, trout, bass, salmon and more are all fair game with a little skill!
- Close-combat defense is still important even in an age of firearms!
Oh and one more thing... This item doubles as a trekking pole as well!
Additional Details: "Assegai" type spearhead. Accurate as a javelin for up to 25 ft for modestly skilled wielders. For additional length as a hiking pole, keep sheath attached during use.